Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November 2

Today I give thanks for life, for these girls.  They are a gift.  They have been entrusted to our care.  Not all babies make it into this crazy world we call home, but these two have, and we are so thankful for this time with them.  


They are beautiful-inside and out.

They live with passion.  They are unique.  They have a purpose.

I pray they find Jesus and seek Him with all their hearts.  

Psalms 139:14
"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Every life is precious.  From the moment of conception and that first heart beat.  For He formed us in our mother's wombs.  He knows each hair on head.  He has a plan for each of us, and He set that in motion before even time began.  

No comments:

Post a Comment