Saturday, November 5, 2016

Lots to be thankful for on this Sunny Saturday

Today I give thanks for a warm sunny Saturday of 65 degrees on November 5th!

It was a day for sleeping in and no agenda.

It was a day to be home with my girls.

It was a day for doing a few last things in my yard before winter sets in.

It was a day for sidewalk chalk and kicking balls around in the yard.

It was a day for finding worms and making homes for them in glass jars.

It was a day for stopping to take in the beautiful creation all around us.

It was a day for sisters to make memories together.

It was a day for rest time, to revive the soul.

It was a day to practice some swimming skills at the aquatic center.

It was a day to celebrate Matt's birthday with the family.

It was a day to rest, to recharge, to take in the everyday beauty around me.  To enjoy the girls, to enjoy where we live.  To be so in the moment that I forgot to take a picture to remind us of the day.  The memories are etched in my mind.  Thank you, Lord, for all the things we tasted and saw today!


No comments:

Post a Comment