Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sitting in my Thankful Chair

I find when I am grateful, I complain less. So in a month where we are supposed to be thankful, why not put it "on paper."

Today I am thankful for my incredible husband. Life is busy, he works hard, we don't have much quality time together, and yet, he still knows the way to my heart. He loves me--all of me. My good, bad, ugly and beautiful.

This is how my birthday started yesterday.... :)



The note said to go buy myself a donut or coffee or whatever I wanted. The card was filled with words of affirmation. Ways I feel loved. The day was filled with these texts:

Love you!!!  Happy birthday!!!!!!

You are a great wife and mom!  Love you. Have a wonderful birthday!!

You are so great at Serving your family! Thanks for keeping us organized

I am honored to have you as my wife because you Love and pursue the Lord.

Thanks for making my lunch everyday!

You are a great wife and mom!  Love you. Have a wonderful birthday!!


I am blessed. Sitting in my thankful chair for the man God gave to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment