Saturday, February 20, 2016

New siding project (March of 2015)

I didn't blog much last year, so I'm trying to catch up a bit.

Last spring in March, we had the house resided that we currently live in.  After the bad hail storm the summer of 2014, we decided it was time to update as much of our siding got damaged.  It sure is fun to see the transformation of this over 100 year old house!
Before
After

Before

After

Before
After

 We also finally finished our tile backsplash in the kitchen!  That had been on my to-do list for 6 years!  Thanks to Pastor Steve for helping me out!


Before
After
Before

After

Before
After

Excited to finally have the kitchen "done" for now!  :)




2 comments:

  1. May I say that I absolutely love the backsplash that you had done. It really makes the entire kitchen look more modern and sleek It looks "finished" and as far as the outside, there is no way I'd ever guess that your home is as old as you said it is. The landscaping you've done around that side, along with the new colored trim around the windows, looks really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with all of the changes you have made. They were small changes, but they had a huge impact. I am sorry to hear about the damage from the hail storm, but many wonderful improvements were made because of it. Your home looks lovely, and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

    Franklin Stewart @ Muller Exteriors

    ReplyDelete